[3dem] Strange CTF fit

Andrea Dallapè andrea.dallape at unitn.it
Mon Oct 10 10:29:41 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I would like to ask for your help and expertise.
I have a dataset CTF-estimated (with CTFFIND4). A subset of these
micrographs have a strange CTF fit of 716.80 A (all of them have the same
value).
The micrographs seem to be fine, and the FT and Thon rings are good as well
(see attached image below).

Do you know why this happened? And do you have any suggestions on how to
proceed? Should I discard this subset of micrographs or can I use them?

Thank you for your kind help and attention.
Best,
Andrea

[image: Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 19.24.04.png]