[3dem] To convert older star files anew in version-3.1

Guillaume Gaullier guillaume.gaullier at univ-tlse3.fr
Mon Oct 10 00:07:01 PDT 2022

Hello,

This error message is telling you to use a program called relion_convert_star, which is available with RELION-3.1 and newer. Running this command will tell you how to run this program: relion_convert_star --help
Please don’t post screenshots: images are not searchable in the email list archives. It is much more helpful to other people running into the same problem if you copy/paste the error message.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Guillaume