[3dem] Postdoctoral position open @ VCU

Carlos Escalante carlos.escalante at vcuhealth.org
Wed Nov 9 07:22:49 PST 2022

Dear Colleages,

I have a postdoctoral position available in my laboratory at Virginia Commonwealth University School (VCU) of Medicine in Richmond VA. The position is ideal for a candidate with a strong background in Structural Biology to study the functions of NS1 proteins from Parvoviruses using X-Ray crystallography, Cryo-EM, SAXS and other Biochemical and Biophysical techniques. Experience in molecular biology, cell culture, protein expression, purification and characterization is required.

Please respond by email to carlos.escalante at vcuhealth.org<mailto:carlos.escalante at vcuhealth.org> with postdoctoral application in the subject line and include your CV and name of three references or apply to the following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://vcu.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/2833?c=vcu__;!!Mih3wA!BNifWqvWzhymzwgbUKISf6dZ8kGZnVhxGaEJlUR7gn0ESOT_FcWtirQAwHMuu-0YadNMm2wxTdxE2ojmMaO-m4k0LnWwge_zvA$

Carlos R. Escalante Ph.D
Associate Professor
Assistant Graduate Program Director
Department of Physiology and Biophysics
VCU School of Medicine
1220 East Broad Street
MMRB 2036
Richmond VA 23298
carlos.escalante at vcuhealth.org<mailto:carlos.escalante at vcuhealth.org>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.escalante-lab.com__;!!Mih3wA!BNifWqvWzhymzwgbUKISf6dZ8kGZnVhxGaEJlUR7gn0ESOT_FcWtirQAwHMuu-0YadNMm2wxTdxE2ojmMaO-m4k0LnX3lOPwKA$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.escalante-lab.com__;!!Mih3wA!BNifWqvWzhymzwgbUKISf6dZ8kGZnVhxGaEJlUR7gn0ESOT_FcWtirQAwHMuu-0YadNMm2wxTdxE2ojmMaO-m4k0LnX3lOPwKA$  >
@crescalantelab
804-628-1202