[3dem] Polara objective lens power supply

Waxham, M Neal M.N.Waxham at uth.tmc.edu
Fri May 27 17:09:27 PDT 2022

The objective lens power supply failed on our Polara G3.  The scope is otherwise functional. The Power supply is a Delta Elektronika Model SM 70-22 and is no longer manufactured.  Internet search has not come up with a potential replacement.

If anyone has a terminal Polara and is willing to part with the objective lens power supply, please contact me offline. Or, if anyone else has found an alternative solution to this failure, I’d also appreciate input.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers. Neal.

Neal Waxham
Professor Neurobiology and Anatomy
McGovern Medical School
Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_uth.edu_waxham-2Dlab_home&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=gf6DRXHPDk5o1jtQrgArJgRrqIFCM5O5ocUryQn-Uhxo0DQJqlMGSTXQc6fR0lyZ&s=UNc6wPwVL6wVcDH_sYD510RLh_8d-b1BOXLSJjk4F48&e=