[3dem] CryoET/CLEM group leader position in Bordeaux, France

r.fronzes at iecb.u-bordeaux.fr r.fronzes at iecb.u-bordeaux.fr
Mon May 23 07:52:03 PDT 2022

Dear all,

This year, the CNRS is opening tenure-track positions that come with a starting package as well as a promise of tenure upon completion of the contract. This contract provides a dedicated financial environment upon joining the CNRS and includes moderate teaching activities in a higher education institution. These positions are offered on fixed-term contracts (CDD) under public law for a duration of 3 to 6 years. Following evaluation of scientific value and professional aptitude by a tenure commission, tenure is granted as a CNRS Research Director.

Among these positions, I would like to draw your attention to the « Structural Biology of the cell » position available at the interface between structural and cellular microscopies (Cryo-EM, super-resolution imaging, tomography ...), deadline August 31, 2022: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__emploi.cnrs.fr_Offres_CPJ_CPJ-2D2022-2D008_Default.aspx-3FLang-3DEN&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=GLjEhwIukp-7Px2Ss-Mn7vhOMb_YSeapEG3Nm8DxZbzu3M_Ratz5-ZqC0m5kkY_K&s=Pjz0VF8V9oRMinavoOapafW_ExIUNV2iwNuknpNgtKs&e=

Within this framework, the Interdisciplinary Institute Neuroscience (IINS) and the European Institute of Chemistry and Biology (IECB) in Bordeaux, France are opening a joint call to select a group leader in « structural biology of the cell » with a particular focus on neuroscience, adhesive complexes and synapse biology, who would join the vibrant community of cryo-EM research groups located at IECB.

To express your interest in joining the IECB and IINS on these themes, please apply first to the IECB call for group leaders, deadline June 15, 2022: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nature.com_naturecareers_job_group-2Dleader-2Dpositions-2Dat-2Diecb-2Dbordeaux-2Dcall-2D2022-2Duniversite-2Dbordeaux-2Dmontaigne-2Dbordeaux-2D3-2D757937&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=GLjEhwIukp-7Px2Ss-Mn7vhOMb_YSeapEG3Nm8DxZbzu3M_Ratz5-ZqC0m5kkY_K&s=nlUdQbfrln9uMSfdSYahendQcyVAqGO7fZYDNtPwR2s&e=

For more information, please contact daniel.choquet at u-bordeaux.fr (IINS) & v.gabelica at iecb.u-bordeaux.fr (IECB)

All the best

Rémi Fronzes, PhD

Group Leader Institut Européen de Chimie et Biologie
Directeur de recherche CNRS

UMR 5234 CNRS/université de Bordeaux
Microbiologie Fondamentale et Pathogénicité (MFP)

IECB - Univ. Bordeaux
2 rue Robert Escarpit,
33607 Pessac, France

I don’t expect you to read or respond to my email outside your work hours.

Je ne m'attends pas à ce que vous lisiez ou répondiez à mon courrier électronique en dehors de vos heures de travail.