[3dem] career opportunity in membrane protein structural biology at Genentech

Alexis Rohou (ROHOUA) rohoua at gene.com
Thu May 19 06:00:00 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

The department of Structural Biology at Genentech has a new opening for a
Senior Scientist (on our group/lab head track) within its Membrane Protein
group.

We are looking for a creative and driven Senior Scientist to support
cutting edge membrane protein research and drug discovery in a world-class
environment. Interested or know anyone who might be? Please feel free to
reach out or apply directly at the link below!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__careers.gene.com_6OqH2Yk&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=AsQe87c9kIpZbuGE25HTITzmuSD3sY_IDwwdTLrc3QDCuYLxxB3SV2M2FvyFwvg9&s=YA4Xdq-9UUOkEdNTyg4hpyj5Fss86OrBHXdXJQRnArg&e=

Cheers,
Alexis

--
*Alexis Rohou*