[3dem] postdoctoral position on structural biology of interactions between secreted bacterial proteins and cancer cells

Irina Gutsche irina.gutsche at ibs.fr
Mon Mar 21 01:12:15 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to a postdoctoral position on
"Cryo-EM investigation of interactions between secreted bacterial
proteases and toxins and their potential target proteins in cancer
cells" between labs in Umeå, Sweden, and in Grenoble, France. A brief
description of the call is here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ucmr.umu.se_ec-2Dprogramme_1703-2Dec-2Dpostdoc2022.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=GEy8ldGuvZCpwbXsowf5bRHfj928X1c7V5ip7I0-FIu_Y0wDWLuRcnTEtYFO7Yky&s=msgEFScSE47FXGGT586j5nddAz-f78g0VAluvkc4lRg&e= , our
project is number 16, and the application deadline is April 3rd. In this
highly collaborative project, the biochemical/cell biology part (sample
preparation and characterisation) will be done with the labs of Bernt
Eric Uhlin and Sun Nyunt Wai at the Department of Molecular Biology at
the Umeå University, EM observations and high resolution cryo-EM data
collection will be performed with Linda Sandblad at the Umeå Centre for
Electron Microscopy, and image analysis, model building and structural
analysis will be done with me, at the MICA group at the IBS Grenoble,
with a possibility of exchange visits.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions,

All the best,

Irina

--
Irina Gutsche
Microscopic Imaging of Complex Assemblies (MICA group)