[3dem] Postdoc position in Wu Lab, University of Leeds

Qian Wu Q.N.Wu at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 05:05:52 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to a 3-year single-partical cryo-EM postdoc position in my lab in Universisty of Leeds, Astbury Centre, UK. We are interested in understanding the molecule mechanism of human DNA damage response network. The application deadline is 21stMarch 2022. You can find the full detail and application link here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.leeds.ac.uk_Vacancy.aspx-3Fref-3DFBSMB1219&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=up7mD-q5Tcvr8L7O8HfHd7zh4VY_6h4oT6k_9-ITy5R6p7QuwDcbI1IbMLnHVBY6&s=DUqEP2ige5ZpxtI6ZeITGbE0sRg_ehzWZXsNIEWKXyY&e=

My lab is part of an active structural biology and cancer research community through Astbury Centre and newly established Leeds Cancer Research Centre. This post will have local access to excellent research facilities especially for structural biology and research computing. Our state-of-the-art Electron Microscopy facility in Astbury Biostructure Laboratory hosts two Titan Krios microscopes (with F4/selectris and F4/K2 detectors) and three other Transmission electron microscopies. We will provide strong support for research and also personal career development.

The University of Leeds is committed to providing equal opportunities for all and offer a range of family friendly policies. Leeds is a lively, multicultural city mixed with trendy city lifestyle, strong sports culture (e.g. premier league football team), beautiful natural scenery in Yorkshire countryside for cycling and hiking.

Best wishes,

Qian

- .-. ..- ... -  -- . --..--  ..  .- --  .-  ... -.-. .. . -. - .. ... -

Qian Wu, PhD

Group leader, University Academic Fellow

L’Oréal-UNESCO UK and Ireland for Women in Science 2021 Rising Talent Fellow

Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology​

School of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences
University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
Office: Astbury 6.108a

Email: q.n.wu at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:q.n.wu at leeds.ac.uk>

Website:www.qianwulab.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.qianwulab.org&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=up7mD-q5Tcvr8L7O8HfHd7zh4VY_6h4oT6k_9-ITy5R6p7QuwDcbI1IbMLnHVBY6&s=aH8P9_3JJZWeczCKdJwwBaJbwpxC-Qll5Egqy_TwYFU&e= >
Twitter: @qianqian5000