[3dem] postdoc fellowship in structural studies of virus replication

Lars-Anders Carlson lars-anders.carlson at umu.se
Thu Mar 17 03:08:27 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,
We have an open two-year postdoc fellowship in my group at Umeå
University, Sweden. Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

We are looking for a postdoc to conduct biochemical, structural and
functional studies of the genome replication of positive-sense RNA
viruses. We do a lot of cryo-EM at our excellent in-house EM facility
(Glacios, Aquilos, Krios, etc), and we also have excellent facilities
for virology, cell biology, biochemistry and crystallography. We are
especially keen to recruit someone who enjoys hands-on biochemistry and
structural biology, but creativity and passion for the subject is
ultimately decisive. For application details see the link below. Feel
free to contact me with any questions. Deadline: 30 April.

Best wishes,
Lars

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.researchgate.net_job_962492-5FPostdoc-5Ffellowship-5Fin-5Fstructural-5Fstudies-5Fof-5FRNA-5Fvirus-5Freplication&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=T7uX_4ALtfrDm_1pXFTPAJaVGTF2LB23eRJt1wPX4PLUQvg1N3UxgrO2lrNalHMk&s=AMZm9mGQOpqflIcGM7BkuSFeOX9DU5haSdTcdugezNQ&e=

--
Lars-Anders Carlson
Assistant Professor