[3dem] PICO 2022 conference registration May 8 -12, 2022

Sachse, Carsten c.sachse at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 1 23:54:01 PST 2022

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to this exciting upcoming conference for the life science as well as materials science EM communities:
The 7th Conference on Frontiers of Aberration Corrected Electron Microscopy, PICO 2022, our meeting will be held in presence at Kasteel Vaalsbroek, NL, from 8 to 12 May 2022.

It is the aim of the conference to address recent advances in methods and applications for the study of life sciences and solids in condensed matter by the application of advanced electron microscopy techniques. The meeting will bring together experts in electron microscopy and related techniques to outline and discuss recent achievements and possible future trends. As the highlight of the meeting, we will celebrate the 25th anniversary of the function and publication of the world’s first aberration-corrected transmission electron microscope.

Please find a series of cryo-EM speakers in this list:
https://er-c.org/index.php/conferences/pico-2022/programme/ <https://er-c.org/index.php/conferences/pico-2022/programme/>

Deadline for final registration is coming up on March 18th.

Best wishes,

Carsten
On behalf of the co-organizers Knut Urban, Joachim Mayer and Rafal Dunin-Borkowski.
Prof. Dr. Carsten Sachse

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Ernst-Ruska Centre for Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Electrons / ER-C-3 Structural Biology
Institute for Biological Information Processing / IBI-6 Cellular Structural Biology
Wilhem-Johnen-Straße, 52425 Jülich, Germany
https://go.fzj.de/erc3-ibi6
http://sachse.fz-juelich.de
https://twitter.com/SachseGroup
Email: c.sachse at fz-juelich.de