[3dem] AI-cryoEM position in Sweden

A. Amunts amunts at scilifelab.se
Tue Mar 1 00:26:00 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

We have a postdoctoral position in relation to recently announced National
programme in Data Driven Life Sciences
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.scilifelab.se_career_postdoc-2Din-2Dartificial-2Dintelligence-2Dfor-2Dstructural-2Dbioinformatics-2Dand-2Dcryo-2Dem&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=Ul01e4nYADN17BUWwYAI00P0E4PGkRn6rOGRuljsv6FCPsq9Iq_HpgChQhkpBsOJ&s=SwCjZcf3GkyY3AdT3sN5bSPWO_gZCVjtPYFcvBlmlgA&e= .
Deadline is 11th March.

The project will focus on AlphaFold applications to large dynamic
assemblies. We offer access to state of the art supercomputer through a
collaboration with Bjorn Wallner from Linkoping University, and of course
cryo-EM, as well as an outstanding international working environment.

Linkoping hosts Sweden’s most advanced supercomputer Berzelius that
consists of 60 Nvidia DGX A100 systems and 1.5 petabytes of flash memory.
Stockholm hosts three Titan Krios with K3 that are easily accessible and
operated by skilled staff.

If you are an independent and proactive scholar with experience in AI,
our collaboration
offers a unique opportunity to work in a highly productive environment to
make the next big thing happen. The position starts with two years, and
longer-term possibilities are available.

We would love to hear from you, so please get in touch if it is of interest.

Best wishes,
Alexey