[3dem] Tomography conference contributed talks

Förster, F.G. (Friedrich) f.g.forster at uu.nl
Thu Jun 16 01:29:45 PDT 2022

Dear electron tomography enthusiasts,

We are looking forward to the 9th electron tomography conference! We hope to see many of you in Egmond aan Zee in the Netherlands, Sep 11-14, 2022.

To give many of you the opportunity to present their most recent exciting results we have many slots for contributed talks. A committee will evaluate submitted abstracts to come up with a lineup of inspiring and diverse presentations. If you would like to be considered for an oral presentation, please submit your abstract by July 10th and register for the conference.

Everybody who submitted will be able to present at the poster session, for which we will keep the abstract submission open until the conference is completely full. We also aim to award outstanding posters.

For abstract submission and registration please visit the conference website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://tomo2020.org/__;!!Mih3wA!FOzkgPAQWXS37FhdCUUoB8RTNWKfbHKMag6Vk_FGIhqaXLPj0lyVJcfFFaysncRKh5KmT-V2hB71PxRZ-3Mq78U$

We are looking forward to your abstracts!

Best wishes

Ariane Briegel and Friedrich Förster

--
prof Dr Friedrich Förster | Professor | Utrecht University | Bijvoet Centre for Biomolecular Research | Universiteitsweg 99, 3584 CG Utrecht | room 2.70 | P.O. box 80125, 3508 TC Utrecht | +31 30 253 43 18 | f.g.forster at uu.nl<mailto:f.g.forster at uu.nl> | https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.uu.nl/en/research/structural-biochemistry__;!!Mih3wA!FOzkgPAQWXS37FhdCUUoB8RTNWKfbHKMag6Vk_FGIhqaXLPj0lyVJcfFFaysncRKh5KmT-V2hB71PxRZF6Maik8$  | Present on Mo-Fri