[3dem] Senior staff scientist position at Yale

Liu, Xinran xinran.liu at yale.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:39:53 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

To meet rapidly increasing demand for high-resolution, large volume biological electron microscopy, Yale university is expanding FIB-SEM operation on campus. To that end, we are seeking a motivated individual to join our team at the medical school. The candidate is expected to design and perform multifaceted research projects using FIB-SEM technology, establish and carry out workflow of correlative live-cell fluorescence imaging with FIB-SEM (CLEM). He or she will have ample opportunities to work closely with investigators on various research projects, and routinely interact with other experts in biological electron microscopy at Yale, for example, FIB-SEM, TEM, cryo FIB milling or cryo ET, etc.

For more detailed information for this position or to apply please go to Yale STARS and enter the requisition #: 73735BR
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25053&siteid=5248*home__;Iw!!Mih3wA!B8qQcXuQ6k7K0Pii42gGafhGZg3w2T93lOPuQmwpzkmv3P3h5bKl3x0-ZOU1s10Z47YWmjSn5rpJQzQWZvweGmX-$

Thank you for your attention.
Xinran Liu
Xinran Nick Liu, M.D. & Ph.D.
Director, Center for Cellular & Molecular Imaging
Electron Microscopy Core Facility
Senior Research Scientist in Cell Biology
Yale University School of Medicine
Office Phone: 203.785.4050
Lab Phone: 203.785.5390
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://medicine.yale.edu/ccmi/em__;!!Mih3wA!B8qQcXuQ6k7K0Pii42gGafhGZg3w2T93lOPuQmwpzkmv3P3h5bKl3x0-ZOU1s10Z47YWmjSn5rpJQzQWZsZtQ6Kz$