[3dem] Clipping Tools and Pin Lid Manipulator Tool

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Mon Jul 11 07:19:44 PDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

We are now offering our own version of the Clipping Tool
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/clipping__;!!Mih3wA!CPcO720ZqOOTf3VLl8K5EoBU49S6DF-Z0bXhTBZ65TxYbTNFYi4Q2p9_GBfGI3BgxCSKGFKenvgvI1-JmVPVwvgBuaE$ > that is compatible with the
Thermo Fisher clipping station. Its design is more compact, meaning that
you can place the tools into the station and they won't accumulate any
frost (i.e. potential contamination).

We are also now offering a new version of the Pin Lid Manipulator Tool
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/generalsamplepreparation__;!!Mih3wA!CPcO720ZqOOTf3VLl8K5EoBU49S6DF-Z0bXhTBZ65TxYbTNFYi4Q2p9_GBfGI3BgxCSKGFKenvgvI1-JmVPV7XpyN6A$ >. Our version
has slits in the tip of the tool so it flexes to hold pin lids with a
tighter grip.

Thanks!
Mike

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 249-0780
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!CPcO720ZqOOTf3VLl8K5EoBU49S6DF-Z0bXhTBZ65TxYbTNFYi4Q2p9_GBfGI3BgxCSKGFKenvgvI1-JmVPVm4fccMU$

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the
review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the