[3dem] 5th annual Austrian Cryo EM symposium

Haselbach,David david.haselbach at imp.ac.at
Mon Jul 4 03:03:51 PDT 2022

Dear all

We are happy to announce our next annual Austrian Cryo-EM (ACE) Symposium, jointly organized by the Vienna Biocenter (VBC) and the Institute of Science and technology (IST) Austria. The aim of the symposium is to highlight exciting research involving cryo-EM, including the latest including the latest developments in the field as well as their application to biological questions.

The Symposium is taking place on September 1st and 2nd, 2022 at the IMP in Vienna. The event will be held in person.

Participants have the possibility to present a poster and from the submitted abstracts speakers will be selected.  Abstract deadline: August 10th

Please register here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.imp.ac.at/research/cryo-em-symposium/__;!!Mih3wA!HoZzBK4HPKK3kd9jBw6Ev0Xuzndt4w3VyH60-wy-POu4YVaq_copRMLdC-zvJH2Hav7VUustURzF_lTrzdONh5yHjpHKBL0$

this years speakers are:

Keynote: Elisabeth Villa (UCSD)
Svetlana Dodonova (EMBL)
Andreas Boland (Uni Geneva)
Alan Brown (Harvard)
Francesca Coscia (Human Technopole)
Oliver Clark (Columbia)
William Wan (Vanderbilt)
Arjen Jakobi (Uni Delft)
Vicki Gold (Uni Exeter)

Registration fee: 50 Euros (academic), 100 Euro (industry)

Organizing Committee:
Carrie Bernecky (IST)
David Haselbach (IMP)
Thomas Heuser (VBCF)
Clemens Plaschka (IMP)
Florian Schur (IST)

We also thank our sponsors: Thermo Fisher and Zeiss.