[3dem] Biophysics of the brain conference --> online, registration extended

benoit.zuber at unibe.ch benoit.zuber at unibe.ch
Wed Jan 12 09:08:56 PST 2022

Dear colleagues

I advertised the Biophysics of the Brain conference a few months ago.

Given the developing covid situation we have switch to online mode

The conference will take place on 2 and 3 March 2022.

Registration is now free!

and the registration deadline has been extended to 13 February.

I look forward to seeing many of you online there.
Kind regards
Benoit