[3dem] Postdoctoral positions in Manglik Lab at UCSF

Manglik, Aashish Aashish.Manglik at ucsf.edu
Mon Jan 10 13:01:19 PST 2022

Two postdoctoral positions are available in the Manglik Lab at UCSF in San Francisco, California, USA.

The lab is primarily interested in transmembrane signal transduction by G protein-coupled receptors and other poorly understood signaling proteins. We combine structural biology with nanobody engineering and small molecule drug discovery to understand how GPCRs and other proteins function at the atomic level and to connect structural biology to cellular signaling. For further information on the Manglik Lab, please visit the following site: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mangliklab.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=tsxIOW07Cw9RPGeBMJg4bHjfUisDo5JleDorwmYyX-URu5tEzPyU75euin8I-VHg&s=ARGeh7GnWZHIp36tlliDrVWmQ90yN_GrAQZmuLl4k48&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mangliklab.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=tsxIOW07Cw9RPGeBMJg4bHjfUisDo5JleDorwmYyX-URu5tEzPyU75euin8I-VHg&s=ARGeh7GnWZHIp36tlliDrVWmQ90yN_GrAQZmuLl4k48&e= >

Interested candidates should have a PhD in biochemistry, pharmacology, structural biology, or a related discipline. Please contact Dr. Manglik with a CV, statement of research interests, and contact information for references.

———
Aashish Manglik, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of California, San Francisco
Aashish (dot) Manglik (at) ucsf.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ucsf.edu&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=tsxIOW07Cw9RPGeBMJg4bHjfUisDo5JleDorwmYyX-URu5tEzPyU75euin8I-VHg&s=socMiQsXP92hNutRI8gInv4cAeLTQPHJRA-TM-mWIxM&e= >
415-502-3744