[3dem] Postdoctoral position(s) available in the Rubinstein Laboratory at the Hospital for Sick Children

John Rubinstein john.rubinstein at utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 27 15:21:42 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,
I have one or more positions available for a postdoctoral fellow in my laboratory at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. The available projects relate to structure determination for large and dynamic membrane protein complexes involved in bioenergetics. Aspects of the projects include development of new cryoEM methods. Please see the attachment for details and contact me if interested.
Best wishes,
John

—
John Rubinstein
Molecular Medicine Program
The Hospital for Sick Children
686 Bay Street, Rm. 20-9705
M5G 0A4
(+001) 416-813-7255
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.rubinsteinlab.org&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=tRImnTnImyzAm3Rk9rNTIO07mhggSP2ya4XXi0Ys2xuZlzazII7WM59wTHgB94si&s=ZKFrNT8godPOlzIvmAovJ1qMCNXipvdLFvhnyJkNF5U&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.rubinsteinlab.org&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=tRImnTnImyzAm3Rk9rNTIO07mhggSP2ya4XXi0Ys2xuZlzazII7WM59wTHgB94si&s=ZKFrNT8godPOlzIvmAovJ1qMCNXipvdLFvhnyJkNF5U&e= >