[3dem] Postdoctoral Positions in Biochemistry and Biophysics

Zucai Suo zucai.suo at med.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 21 09:30:19 PST 2022

Dear All,

Two postdoctoral positions are available immediately in my biochemistry and biophysics laboratory to elucidate mechanisms of DNA/RNA synthesis, DNA lesion bypass, and DNA repair catalyzed by various human or viral DNA/RNA polymerases, and to mechanistically investigate gene editing enzymes including CRISPR/Cas9. Background in enzyme kinetics (stopped-flow and rapid chemical quench measurements, single molecule, etc.), protein dynamics, biochemistry, biophysics, protein purification, and recombinant DNA techniques is preferred. An important criterion for selection will be the ability of the desired individual to pursue independent research in an active multi-disciplinary setting. For any interested candidate, please send me your CV and three recommendation letters.

Thanks

Zucai Suo, PhD
Eminent Professor & Dorian and John Blackmon Chair in Biomedical Science
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Florida State University College of Medicine
3300-L Medical School Research Building
1115 West Call Street
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4300
Telephone: 850-645-2501
Email: zucai.suo at med.fsu.edu<mailto:zucai.suo at med.fsu.edu>
Lab Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__med.fsu.edu_suolab_home&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=WjeXIiVl50zOD3ZRTbjB_A2m1Jbo_YDlIYAqNuxyNyTFZhWkxTutUiqkTVBxPnit&s=geZO3DP-EDR_-AXVZKtiuKbBYKWdM6zR0hwGA8DM1Ng&e=