[3dem] University of Michigan cryo-EM image processing workshop: I have my dataset, now what? June 5 - June 9, 2022

Michael Cianfrocco mcianfro at umich.edu
Mon Feb 7 06:25:49 PST 2022

Dear cryo-EM community,

We are excited to be running an in-person, hands-on cryo-EM image
processing workshop to be held  June 5- 9, 2022 at the University of
Michigan. The workshop focuses on bringing in expert instructors to discuss
RELION, cisTEM, cryoSPARC, and cryoDRGN while also
providing cloud-computing machines for each participant. This allows
participants to bring their own datasets for analysis alongside other
participants and instructors.

Our target audience is individuals who are actively analyzing cryo-EM
datasets and would like to get exposure to more software and to have
in-depth conversations on how to effectively use cryo-EM software.

Please refer to this website for more information and to access the
application. We are accepting applications until *March 31*.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.lsi.umich.edu_events_2022-2D06_cryo-2Dem-2Dworkshop-2D2022-2Di-2Dhave-2Dmy-2Ddata-2Dset-2D-25E2-2580-2594-2Dnow-2Dwhat&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=Y4EOSez1tMlwx8uKBiNxwyEn3WYvrV0QyB-S0opxU7cjYb-wcugZb5FhDDohM2dH&s=Sx2HZgc2-ROtTlpvL_mTZJlacznLKhGUh2qs7EcyTsI&e=

Thanks!

Organizers:
Michael Cianfrocco
Melanie Ohi

Michael A. Cianfrocco, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Chemistry
Research Assistant Professor, Life Sciences Institute
University of Michigan
Pronouns: he, him, his