[3dem] Elsa 698 : best-practice bake-out procedure

Tim Gruene tim.gruene at univie.ac.at
Tue Aug 30 02:33:51 PDT 2022

Hi Andrei,

thanks a lot for sharing these details!

I was mostly curious about frequencies of the various steps (just
pumping / pumping and baking), and the temperature. My former PhD
student, Julian Wennmacher, would bake out zeolites at much higher
temperatures, and I would have guessed for 150C. So it is good to know
100C is recommended.

Best,
Tim