[3dem] Background in cell samples under Leica cryo CLEM

Juan Shen juan.shen at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 25 04:34:42 PDT 2022

Hi all,

We are trying to image tagged VLPs in cells using Leica cryo CLEM. Our sample looks good under the regular confocal microscope with bright particles. However, the cell fluorescence background is relatively high under the Leica cryo CLEM microscopy.

We have tried using FluoroBrite DMEM media or different cell lines but the problem is still there. I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem when imaging cell samples using cryo CLEM? Thank you.

Best wishes,
Juan

Juan Shen

Lab manager of Prof Peijun Zhang's group

Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics
University of Oxford
Old Road Campus
Roosevelt Drive, Oxford OX3 7BN