[3dem] K2 Summit/GIF for sale.

Jonathan Grimes jonathan.grimes at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 06:00:14 PDT 2022

At the Oxford Particle Imaging Centre we have upgraded the direct electron detector and energy filter on our Krios G3i.
We are now therefore looking to sell our K2 Summit/GIF (Gatan), which was first installed on our F30-Polara in 2016 and moved onto our Krios G3i in 2018.

  The K2 and GIF are in great working order and we have previously collected all our high-resolution in-house data on it.
  For further information please contact me and I will be able to supply the certificate of compliance with serial number and other details.
  We are looking for between £100,00 - £150,000.
  The detector has been crated by Gatan ready for shipping, however not included in the purchase price and buyer's responsibility are:
- Pick-up or insured shipping from Oxford to buyer
- Camera installation and re-certification for service contract by Gatan
  Regards

Jonathan Grimes

Prof. Jonathan M. Grimes
Professor of Structural Virology
Head of Oxford Particle Imaging Centre
NDM Senior Research Fellow

Email: Jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk, Web: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.strubi.ox.ac.uk__;!!Mih3wA!HFYb3xwjlFAmT-ZtgCfYoFJXrNrFc5SGL-5vrEX17kM_o-fCigW9ROiwNfmvREjZRx--5CXKLM4xIvkJJMfWpSB9u0BeI2dy3bzb$
Tel: (+44) - 1865 - 287561, FAX: (+44) - 1865 - 287547

*Note – I often find it convenient to send and respond to emails outside of the normal work day. Please don’t feel obligated to respond outside your customary work schedule.