[3dem] 2023 3DEM GRC speaker suggestions

Patrick Sexton patrick.sexton at monash.edu
Thu Aug 18 23:48:55 PDT 2022

Hi Rado,
I would suggest Denise. If she is unavailable, then me ;-).
Cheers
Patrick

On Mon, 15 Aug 2022 at 19:47, Radostin Danev <rado at m.u-tokyo.ac.jp> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> The 2023 3DEM Gordon Research Conference will take place from June 11 to16
> at the Grand Summit Hotel at Sunday River, ME, USA. (
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.grc.org/three-dimensional-electron-microscopy-conference/2023/__;!!Mih3wA!Dt-SrjxSI0l2-dh_Tu1nIC98PBcxCymKtE7f4xNUcqJTj3DrO44sQzrospEdICP-AajkpIv5Z-Xyq2sYEB9uR-M-SVWqoTI$
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.grc.org/three-dimensional-electron-microscopy-conference/2023/__;!!Mih3wA!Gh7gg8wKS-GrhI6h6qQxAHJX5GsGjuvudc9gSUBJ6VGAP0GOpWHI4NN1cY2FWx910NP6dlJt0BY7QofQDcQdMlM$>
> )
>
> It would be great to get your suggestions for speakers. Self-nominations
> are very welcome. If you or someone you know has an exciting story about
> pushing the boundaries of cryo-EM, a new method, an integrative approach,
> an in situ study, etc., please let us know. Suggestions for speakers from
> diverse backgrounds are very much appreciated.
>
> Please respond directly to me and not to the list.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Rado and Sriram
>
> ===========================
> Radostin Danev, Ph.D.
> Graduate School of Medicine
> The University of Tokyo
> N415, Experimental Research Building,
> 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku,
> 113-0033 Tokyo
> Japan
> phone: +81-3-5841-3413
> e-mail: rado at m.u-tokyo.ac.jp
> homepage: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://danevlab.m.u-tokyo.ac.jp__;!!Mih3wA!Dt-SrjxSI0l2-dh_Tu1nIC98PBcxCymKtE7f4xNUcqJTj3DrO44sQzrospEdICP-AajkpIv5Z-Xyq2sYEB9uR-M-pMq0_cc$
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://danevlab.m.u-tokyo.ac.jp__;!!Mih3wA!Gh7gg8wKS-GrhI6h6qQxAHJX5GsGjuvudc9gSUBJ6VGAP0GOpWHI4NN1cY2FWx910NP6dlJt0BY7QofQdBxzwuM$>

Patrick M. Sexton, BSc(Hons), PhD, DSc, FBPhS
Professor of Pharmacology
Director, Australian Research Council Centre for Cryo-electron Microscopy
of Membrane Proteins (ccemmp.org)
NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellow
Email: patrick.sexton at monash.edu
Phone: +61 3 9903 9069

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land on which I
work and live and pay my respect to Elders past, present and future.