[3dem] Postdoctoral Position available at the Ohio State University

krishna ch krishna.chinthalapudi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:57:21 PDT 2022

Dear All,

Applications are invited for a postdoctoral scientist position in the laboratory of Dr. Krishna Chinthalapudi at the Ohio State University. The research project focuses on understanding the role of cytoskeletal proteins in health and disease. We combine state-of-the-art structural biology approaches including cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography with biochemical, biophysical, and cell biological methods to investigate how protein structure is related to its function. Our laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation for the proposed studies and has generous access to a Titan Krios G3i Cryo-TEM and a K3 direct electron detector, imaging phase plates, STEM/TEM tomography, and an image spherical aberration corrector. In addition, my lab has access to Glacios with a falcon III detector and Ceta-D camera for MicroED analysis at the world-class Center for Electron Microscopy and Analysis (CEMAS) at the Ohio State University.

Candidates with a recent Ph.D. degree and prior experience in structural biology with interests in cytoskeletal protein structure-function studies are encouraged to apply.

To be considered for this position, please email your curriculum vitae and a short cover letter with research experience and interests to Krishna Chinthalapudi (krishna.chinthalapudi at osumc.edu).

Thank you,

Krishna