[3dem] 12-Sample Grid Box

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Fri Apr 29 12:20:20 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to inform the community that we are now offering our Bulk Storage
Grid Box <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nanosoftmaterials.com_gridboxes&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=HQRtack2QPY1HAKlOB96VSM6Dl-WGpJPNCs5kmjv_W0UslDY8xry0mVwz6SgyQcx&s=EfJowKoHsbj1vtQyMvaUoqnUROhfaH7yuRR5zoPgZ2k&e= >. It is designed to
hold 12 autogrids optimally, but can also hold 12 unclipped grids securely.

Thank you!
Mike

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 249-0780
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.nanosoftmaterials.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=HQRtack2QPY1HAKlOB96VSM6Dl-WGpJPNCs5kmjv_W0UslDY8xry0mVwz6SgyQcx&s=CHO3qGgU-yWWYwLpLm71akSlIfDV9JeCxulD2zJYd3k&e=

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the
review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the