[3dem] Reminder: FNL Cryo-EM Training Workshop Application Deadline

Thomas Joseph Edwards tjedwards at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:29:10 PDT 2022

Thomas Joseph Edwards <tjedwards at gmail.com>
Thu, Apr 7, 9:53 AM
to 3dem

Hello Everyone,

This is just a reminder that the application deadline is less than a week
away, as applications will close on May 1.

Frederick National Laboratory will host a new training program in
Frederick, Maryland, September 12-16 for cancer researchers who want to
build expertise in cryo-electron microscopy. The workshop will cover topics
from grid preparation, imaging, and data processing. This workshop will be
in-person and attendees will have the opportunity to gain hands-on
experience with all stages of the cryo-EM workflow.

If you’re a novice cryo-EM user based in the US, we welcome you to apply.
The deadline to apply is May 1st.

For questions about the training workshop please email:
FNLcryoemtraining at nih.gov

Or visit: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__frederick.cancer.gov_cryo-2Dem-2Dtraining&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=6xDtIgZtCIh_0rufpPWxBkmTNGSaJm6kN17oURz-z7SX6QuVeP58_W_iH8axQfYV&s=dge_Gpatx3fRSM4OgF0BdaqqhQvLJ3qg-yYz9rngdDI&e=

Best Regards,

Thomas Edwards

--

Thomas J. Edwards, PhD (Contractor)

Senior Scientist

National Cryo-EM Facility

Cancer Research Technology Program

Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research

Leidos Biomedical Research Inc.

PO Box B Frederick, MD 21702

Phone: 301-846-6119

Email: thomas.edwards2 at nih.gov