[3dem] Opportunity at the Rosalind Franklin Institute - EM Manager

Grange, Michael (RFI,RAL,-) Michael.Grange at rfi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 05:00:53 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

There is an opportunity for a staff scientist position at the Rosalind Franklin Institute, UK within the Structural Biology Theme.

We are working with TFS on developing a first of a kind electron microscope; we already have a very modern instrument (Falcon 4i, selectrisX, cold FEG Krios) and a growing community here.

This would suit someone who likes the hardware / software side - there is no requirement for biological experience.

The main focus is tomography, but we have programs in micro ED and STEM.

There is unlimited potential to work with biological problems.

Link to job description and how to apply can be found here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__opportunities.rfi.ac.uk_vacancy_electron-2Dmicroscope-2Dmanager-2D482827.html&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=tUhIq_NdMZh1_D1OtUjFf-NY7OZj-aPCwxbFvSGQ90g4FlpZCMt8KmB6DebXe5hp&s=NxKGuRhwEJ_nXwVMEcdyAG6_Gp3x3uQGBR5rrk5ihow&e=

Best,
Michael

--
Michael Grange D.Phil.