[3dem] Sad demise of Prof. M. Vijayan, MBU, IISc, India

abhinav kv abhinavsct at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 02:51:28 PDT 2022

Copying from CCP4bb

Dear All,

With profound sorrow, we are sad to inform the demise of Prof. M. Vijayan
on the morning of 24th April 2022. Prof. M. Vijayan is one of the foremost
crystallographers of India and successfully established and expanded
macromolecular crystallography in the country. He also mentored several
successful researchers in his laboratory at the Molecular Biophysics Unit,
IISc.  He will be deeply missed and fondly remembered forever.

Regards,
Molecular Biophysics Unit
Indian Institute of Science
Bengaluru