[3dem] CryoEM Current Practices Webinar - April 28, 2022

Polizzi, JoAnn joannp at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 20 13:20:25 PDT 2022

Dear All,

Please join the NIH Transformative High Resolution CryoEM Program sponsored service centers at our next CryoEM Current Practices webinar.

Title:  "Mapping the catalytic conformations of an assembly-line polyketide synthase module by single-particle cryo-EM"
Speakers:  Dr. Dillon Cogan, Stanford University, Chemistry Department
Time:  Thursday, April 28, 2022, at 9:00 AM (PDT)/12:00 PM (EDT)

All are welcome to attend. Registration is at no-cost, but sign-up is required:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__us02web.zoom.us_webinar_register_WN-5FTKM1Hak8S-2DyFUOXyXPiQZw&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=_QZmwS2vFKjsKyngKkzPyj5Xo5P_rQxBGSckxRrYmi4v69To0Awcc_ey0X2Ydexf&s=lBAQKWwKZ0XZzsMzjiHzFE9_GGeLIi0GI11vN59xXFI&e=

This webinar series is jointly hosted by the National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT), the Pacific Northwest Center for CryoEM (PNCC), and the Stanford-SLAC CryoEM Center (S2C2) who provide no-cost access to cryoEM instrumentation and training. In this monthly series, we will highlight cryoEM methods and use the Q&A session after the seminar to stimulate discussion of best practices and interesting challenges that will be helpful to researchers new to the field. Representatives from all three service centers will also be on hand to answer questions about the cryoEM resources available to biomedical researchers and how to access them.

Best Regards,
JoAnn Polizzi

[cid:image003.png at 01D854B9.64538DF0]
JoAnn Polizzi | Administrative Assistant, SSRL Directorate
Biosciences and CryoEM & Bioimaging Divisions
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory | Menlo Park, CA
p: 650.926.3357 | m: 408.772.5379
e: joannp at slac.stanford.edu<mailto:joannp at slac.stanford.edu> | w: slac.stanford.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__slac.stanford.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=_QZmwS2vFKjsKyngKkzPyj5Xo5P_rQxBGSckxRrYmi4v69To0Awcc_ey0X2Ydexf&s=PbpVxrgRD2ZQIosMhKBtM7-BnL_QqG2AOBVpgY6O4u0&e= >

You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.  James Sherman (Rejection, 1982)