[3dem] Cryo-EM Scientist position at JNJ

Yu, Xiaodi [JRDUS] XYu6 at its.jnj.com
Fri Apr 15 10:12:41 PDT 2022

Hi All:

Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a scientist, Cryo-Electron Microscopy, located in Spring House, PA. We are fully equipped with a 200 keV Glacios with Falcon IV detector, comprehensive sample preparation equipment, and high-performance GPU computing. We routinely access to the state-of-the-art EM facilities with Titan Krios. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the general lab, sample preparation, aligning the microscope, and managing supplies and deliveries. The candidate will be provided essential training and technical development to stay at the forefront of electron microscopy and will have the opportunity to participate in structure-based drug discovery projects happened at JNJ.

HOW CANDIDATES APPLY:
Requisition # 2206026950W  Scientist, Cryo-EM
Location: Springhouse, PA
External: non J&J employees,  please apply online External Link:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.jnj.com_jobs_2206026950W-3Flang-3Den-2Dus-26previousLocale-3Den-2DUS&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=TsbEgYmxUwaYdDu8qpuW3KmtMnVYnMuSw8ZBC479P0V6gMCFRvOk8ba0O-nbnhvd&s=T4DtAX88JZHZsnyF3SBWk--XXUhpGqOeL48jLfOXk5Q&e=

Best,

Xiaodi