[3dem] PhD scholarship at the University of Queensland Brisbane Australia

Bostjan Kobe b.kobe at uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 13 21:48:04 PDT 2022

Hi everyone

We have a fully funded PhD scholarship at the University of Queensland in Brisbane Australia, to work on the structural biology of plant immune receptors.

For more details, please see:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__graduate-2Dschool.uq.edu.au_project_structural-2Dbasis-2Dplant-2Dimmune-2Dreceptor-2Dsignaling&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=aHsUgFd90O-1svMC74nqiRBI1gtLdjRcBAWzfFC3o0AdbaNikZ2b4SgpRrWzue5I&s=Z1b1fx16SXQ2RhLDzzKbNucjE7XrT_6HL-Y1zJODiqU&e=

and contact Bostjan Kobe at b.kobe at uq.edu.au<mailto:b.kobe at uq.edu.au>.

Please circulate this to potential candidates. The scholarship is open to international students.

Best wishes

Bostjan

--
Bostjan Kobe FAA
Australian Research Council Laureate Fellow