[3dem] GMS3.5 shutdown experiences

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 8 14:26:15 PDT 2022

Marcus,

We have been running 3.5 for a K3 attached to a Talos Arctica for many months now and have not ever experienced a shutdown like you describe.  We've definitely had other issues, but no unexplained shutdowns.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall
             IU Bloomington
          812 856 1457 (office)
          812 856 3221 (3200)
      https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__iubemcenter.indiana.edu&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=-y2h4WL0wZchNm_8YpfUfmWY8Qt_sxL9VQxLjzKeXt7iXqSVfLfaTBC4PcSw3MYM&s=uwT9XRCKiCLbMbCyODySbU9fDNpcL4TweAhVemqAam4&e=