[3dem] EMDB Deposition Map Errors

Jack Turner jackt246 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:49:37 PDT 2022

Dear Matt and 3DEM users,

We are currently aware of this bug but to our knowledge it has not
stopped the deposition of entries.

If you are finding it is stopping you from completing and submitting
your deposition then please let us know either via the communication module
in the deposition interface, or by sending your deposition ID to our
helpdesk (emdbhelp at ebi.ac.uk). We will then investigate further.

Many thanks,

Jack Turner

EMDB