[3dem] Co-op opportunity in cryo-EM at Biogen, in Cambridge, USA (Joe Arndt)

Joe Arndt joe.arndt at biogen.com
Mon Sep 27 10:23:02 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

We have a co-op position open in at Biogen in Cambridge, MA. We are looking for a cryo-EM structural biologist with an interest in structure-based design of antibodies to join our multi-disciplinary team. We have in-house high resolution structural biology technologies, including a Glacios cryo-EM microscope equipped with a BioQuantum K3 detector. This is a great opportunity to work with dedicated, innovative scientists focusing on biologics drug discovery.

Please use the link below to apply for this position.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__smrtr.io_6KN48&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=p87eENkIwq7B-Eb-YooIvyZ2X3phYevBCz86TqEmzLw&s=vuazMkuRE6d-U-xYN8sOy0ax48mzJ3bpI3cwq_5ZPP0&e=

Thanks,
Joseph Arndt
Principal Scientist, Biologics Structure & Modeling
Biogen | Cambridge, MA