[3dem] opportunities at Institut Pasteur in Paris

Matthijn VOS matthijn.vos at pasteur.fr
Tue Sep 7 11:03:01 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I like to draw your attention to two exciting job opportunities in the center of Paris at Institut Pasteur. We are looking for two Junior/Mid Career level researchers that would like to join our expanding team focused on cyo-EM and cryo-CLEM working on many relevant pathogens. Institut Pasteur is one of the leading research institutes in France and is located in the heart of Paris. We have a significant microscope suite ranging from Tecnai's to Titans and cryo-FIB microscopes equipped with the latest technology and a plan to expand into higher bio-safety levels.  We are looking for enthusiastic researchers with a strong expertise in image processing that would like to take this unique opportunity. More details can be found in the below links.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__research.pasteur.fr_fr_call_group-2Dleader-2Dposition-2Dopening-2Din-2Dcryo-2Delectron-2Dmicroscopy-2Dor-2Dtomography-2Dat-2Dthe-2Djunior-2Dmid-2Dcareer-2Dlevel_&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=iYe9SDdglFvPIXIZ1N4dzLB03pya41zDhUiPbAkMoaQ&s=Q7nP7GCSm4ajQHYU2964ntiKE_zYcppUqHhqKUTBqm0&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__research.pasteur.fr_en_call_creation-2Dof-2Dnew-2Dresearch-2Dgroups-2Din-2Dcomputational-2Dbiology-2Dat-2Dinstitut-2Dpasteur-2Dparis-2Dfrance_&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=iYe9SDdglFvPIXIZ1N4dzLB03pya41zDhUiPbAkMoaQ&s=l2SzhnLsePYiSvPXQhKzbt6UbcY3-XCy9VtT7JokZcU&e=

Dr. Matthijn Vos
Head NanoImaging Core Facility
Nocard Building, Office 55-01-04
Institut Pasteur
25-28 Rue du Dr Roux
75015 Paris

eMail: Matthijn.Vos at Pasteur.fr<mailto:Matthijn.Vos at Pasteur.fr>
tel: +33 (0) 602071016