[3dem] [External] Re: liquid nitrogen supply lines

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:35:08 PDT 2021

Claire,

Thanks.  That is something I had not thought about.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall
             IU Bloomington
          812 856 1457 (office)
          812 856 3221 (3200)
      https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__iubemcenter.indiana.edu&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=pDPxhkVVJGTIiQJNDUOURlX05kRbqZsqWgPQlCjgGBI&s=La3RhFmbUw9XOuLzfdao4FYHPV4YAm8uH1x0OoMt8S0&e=