[3dem] Insulated rack for K3

Thejusvi Ganesh tganesh at nimgs.com
Tue Oct 5 14:59:15 PDT 2021

We use these 24u active racks; they do have a 12u version you can look at.
The only caveat is the fan controllers and fans are only 115v.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.rackmountsolutions.net_24u-2Dedge-2D3-2Dsoundproof-2Dserver-2Drack_&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=nubM7DfgjBvhFVXvUYEp2N7OZyMqhw38Sl6ZR9EVrF8&s=yDDxAYG0eqERU1QF_ccZK3RT7Jsd0SX_IcSB7pUa07o&e=

Thejusvi Ganesh
Director of IT
NanoImaging Services, Inc.
4940 Carroll Canyon Road, Suite 115