[3dem] Holder Gatan 626/70

PEREZ-MORGA David David.Perez-Morga at ulb.be
Mon Nov 29 00:50:07 PST 2021

Dear CryoEM users,
                This is kind of a message in a bottle.
We had an unfortunate accident in the lab and our Cryo-holder Gatan 626/70 has been sent for repairing in the USA. Since this may take a while, I’m looking for a temporary solution.
By any chance, any lab in central Europe close to Belgium may have a spare holder Gatan 626 (or equivalent) that we can borrow or lease for few weeks? We need it for a side-entry TALOS F200C.
We wilI appreciate any help.
Best regards,
David

David Pérez-Morga
Molecular Parasitology Lab. <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__parasmol.ulb.be_&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=TyYJZLqkyDw7SZDtHAHwC7DBtPKOsGMNyviULRjToJLAexKBhO-gJk6hZsuk8skV&s=SCyIvWlUpZcp_Gz2qqe8A2hGavkbnUHpCnM-EGmJLWI&e= >
    IBMM-Université Libre de Bruxelles