[3dem] Austrian Cryo-EM (ACE) symposium, September 20, 2021

Carrie Bernecky carrie.bernecky at ist.ac.at
Fri May 28 08:32:29 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce our next annual Austrian Cryo-EM (ACE)
Symposium, jointly organized by the Institute of Science and Technology
(IST) Austria and the Vienna Biocenter (VBC). The event will be held in
person on September 20, 2021, so long as COVID allows.

We have a lineup of great speakers: Ariane Briegel, Ruben Fernandez
Busnadiego, Bridget Carragher, Alessandro Costa, Tristan Croll, Misha
Kudryashev, Karolin Lueger, Lori Passmore, and Juri Rappsilber. Talks
will cover everything cryo-EM related, from methods to single particle
analysis to tomography.

More details about the symposium can be found at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ace.ist.ac.at&d=DwICaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=J2q7uuI01biTWvK_pWN1Onmu2FxcSba1egKlaJoQ-WQ&s=a8cWhUQCu_PUYiYOlU7EPO3jOQSae_ONXBGFIIlfwDs&e=

We are requesting a registration fee of 25 euro to help cover the costs
of an in-person meeting, but the fee will be waived in case we
transition to a virtual meeting. We encourage early registration
(payment only due later) to help us plan.

We aim to host a poster session in the afternoon, and encourage everyone
interested to participate. Abstract submission will be done through the
registration page. We hope many of you can join us!

Best wishes on behalf of the organizing team,
Carrie Bernecky
David Haselbach
Clemens Plaschka
Tom Heuser
Florian Schur

--
Carrie Bernecky
Institute of Science and Technology Austria