[3dem] PostDoc position UK

Panne, Daniel (Prof.) daniel.panne at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 19 10:32:24 PDT 2021

Dear all,

We have an open postdoc position available in our lab at the Leicester Institute for Structural and Chemical Biology, UK. Our group focuses on signal processing on enhancers and how 3D genome organisation contributes to various aspects of genome function. For examples of recent work see Nature 578, 472–476 (2020); NSMB 27, 233–239 (2020); Nature 562, 538–544 (2018).

The successful candidates will use a multi-disciplinary approach that includes preparative biochemistry of multi-protein complexes, protein engineering and state-of-the-art biophysical and structural techniques.
The advert closes on April 12!

Please apply at: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://jobs.le.ac.uk/vacancies/2872/research-associate-structural-biology-of-genome-regulation.html__;!!Mih3wA!XXtqZ826WqVQ6eojPMmrF6V0tBRYftNCMuYCWlMlGPaCaGH-ijchd82xf8Ayu1wv0Q$

If you have questions concerning this role, please contact me directly.

All the best,
Daniel

--
Daniel Panne