[3dem] Stanford Electron Microscopy-X (EM-X) Seminar - April 5, 2021

Dunn, Lisa B. lisa at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:37:42 PDT 2021

Dear All,

We are very pleased to invite you to the 6th seminar of the Stanford Electron Microscopy-X (EM-X) Symposium series on April 5, 2021, 8:00 - 9:30 a.m. (Pacific Time).

Speakers:
Prof. Ada E. Yonath (2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry)
Weizmann Institute of Science
Talk title: "Bridging between prebiotic life and acute problems in modern medicine"

Prof. Rafal Dunin-Borkowski
Forschungszentrum Jülich
Talk title: "In situ transmission electron microscopy of functional properties and dynamic processes in materials"

We expect a large attendance and the number of places is limited. Please register soon at:
Registration link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://stanford.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_riWJMgsGQvqpEa73vXYz9g__;!!Mih3wA!SyKxT2UpC5YvjW7DVVMGNq22hc4Xv2P_IPj7tqk0txbXwtKRCGZm_hVRhsmdywMYWg$

and visit our official website at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://emx.stanford.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!SyKxT2UpC5YvjW7DVVMGNq22hc4Xv2P_IPj7tqk0txbXwtKRCGZm_hVRhsltrERmGQ$

On behalf of the Organizing Committee:
Prof. Bob Sinclair, Prof. Wah Chiu, Prof. Yi Cui, and Prof. Jen Dionne
Stanford University