[3dem] PICO 2021 virtual conference May 2 - 6, 2021

Sachse, Carsten c.sachse at fz-juelich.de
Mon Mar 15 06:41:27 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to our upcoming virtual PICO2021 conference organized by the Ernst-Ruska Centre in Jülich. The PICO conference series (on Frontiers of Aberration Corrected Electron Microscopy) addresses recent advances in methods and applications of advanced electron microscopy in the physical sciences, soft matter research and biology. Check out the schedule - cryo-EM topics are covered by a series of well-known speakers:  https://er-c.org/pico2021/programme.htm <https://er-c.org/pico2021/programme.htm>.

Due to the continued uncertainty surrounding the present pandemic situation PICO 2021 is scheduled to be held as a fully virtual event between May 2nd and May 6th. Please, register by March 26th: https://er-c.org/pico2021/registration.htm <https://er-c.org/pico2021/registration.htm>.

Best wishes,

Carsten
Prof. Dr. Carsten Sachse

Forschungszentrum Jülich
Ernst-Ruska Centre for Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Electrons / ER-C-3 Structural Biology
Wilhem-Johnen-Straße, 52425 Jülich
Germany
http://www.fz-juelich.de/er-c/er-c-3 <http://www.fz-juelich.de/er-c/er-c-3>
http://sachse.fz-juelich.de <http://sachse.fz-juelich.de/>