[3dem] [ccpem] FSC(0.5) in RELION - Marin look away now

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:45:38 PST 2021

Hi Laurence,

It is difficult to "look away" when others are being harassed by
not-so-competent - and undoubtedly anonymous - referees who pretentiously
insist on broadcasting their misunderstandings. Let real scientist stick to
real science and abandon these distortions of my brainchild, the FSC
metric: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://arxiv.org/abs/2009.03223__;!!Mih3wA!X4Tnd4X69rUWKixIUlfaJSRxAFsLHWzIgRz5XqYwx6BELEKaXchvKTyRHZp6I3SJnA$  )  😷

Marin