[3dem] Job opportunities at Astex Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, UK

Pamela Williams Pamela.Williams at astx.com
Wed Jul 21 09:37:06 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I'd like to draw your attention to current opportunities we have for cryoEM scientists in our Molecular Sciences group at Astex (Cambridge, UK). We have access to three microscopes in-house (two Glacios and one Krios), in addition to the Krios microscopes in the Thermo Fisher Pharma Consortium.  We also have dedicated computing infrastructure and purpose built sample prep lab space.

More details can be found in the link below, but feel free to contact me for more information

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__astx.com_our-2Dpeople-2Dand-2Dculture_current-2Duk-2Dopenings_&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=p9uv3Te4bpABuokv_-RpFSooU0xwwXJIiFw_8_hsJfM&s=cNq2JfeeDCEjRS3RiR1mYa5P5UQeMhEPOf3didGLLSE&e=

Regards

Pamela

Pamela Williams, DPhil
Senior Director, Molecular Sciences

Astex Pharmaceuticals
436 Cambridge Science Park
Milton Road, Cambridge
CB4 0QA, UK
Tel: +44(0)1223 226232
Fax: +44(0)1223 226201

Email:pamela.williams at astx.com<mailto:pamela.williams at astx.com>
Website: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.astx.com&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=p9uv3Te4bpABuokv_-RpFSooU0xwwXJIiFw_8_hsJfM&s=UtN0iSZQ4CoN-7dto72VOkkyQU21olXwDC_NLFnpkt8&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.astx.com_&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=p9uv3Te4bpABuokv_-RpFSooU0xwwXJIiFw_8_hsJfM&s=eurwYFFsmuiYVvGDjofDNPm1EBfzdJPckFXE9GtPd2o&e= >

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto and notify the sender immediately.