[3dem] Product marketing manager role for Structural Physiology- Thermo Fisher Scientific

Adamczyk, Aleksandra aleksandra.adamczyk at thermofisher.com
Wed Jul 21 00:29:50 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I would like to share with you a new job opportunity at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
We are looking for a scientific professional to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager - Structural Cell Biology.

This position can be remote based in multiple locations in Europe.

You will be a part of the Life Science Business Unit (LSBU) within Material and Structure Analysis Division (MSD) of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The LSBU provides high-value Electron Microscopy workflow solutions for high resolution biological imaging, ranging from atomic resolution imaging of protein complexes to volume acquisition of cellular compartment structures.

Please see the detailed job description below:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jobs.thermofisher.com_global_en_job_166882BR_Product-2DMarketing-2DManager-2DStructural-2DCell-2DBiology&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=ZzsYofhXmeqSoKnL2l2HO9G5p8SY7iMZ5rm__xfWGyw&s=fIGdRhdP9d1JlF-WWm9knW6oJ_oJgGWImHm5mNsv-PU&e=

If you are interested, please apply directly through the link above or do not hesitate to contact myself at aleksandra.adamczyk at thermofisher.com<mailto:aleksandra.adamczyk at thermofisher.com>

With best regards,
Aleksandra