[3dem] TEM camera feedback

Adam Schröfel adam.schrofel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 02:25:49 PDT 2021

Dear Igor,
consider also cameras from Tietz. We have a TVIPS XF-416 on our JEM 2100+
and works great, no problem incorporating Serial EM, very fast and
sensitive. After a series of very bad experiences with consumer support (at
least in Europe), we try to avoid Gatan. We contacted them regarding the
OneView offer, no reaction, not a single email... I attached a comparison
(but take it with a pinch of salt...).

Best regards

Adam