[3dem] Tenure-Track Assistant Professor Position at McGill

Joaquin Ortega, Dr. joaquin.ortega at mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 26 09:19:00 PST 2021

Dear colleagues,

If you are in the job market, come and work with us at the new School of Biomedical Sciences at McGill.

We invite applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor in the field of Cell Biology and Molecular Imaging. We seek candidates using integrative structural biology approaches to study complex cellular processes. Priority will be given to applicants with demonstrated excellence and a track record in cryo-electron microscopy, cryo-electron tomography, correlative light-electron microscopy and other biophysical techniques used in cellular and molecular imaging.

Submit your application here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mcgill.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/mcgill_careers/job/Strathcona-AnatDent/Assistant-Professor_JR0000008764__;!!Mih3wA!R4dSFWAjbR_Exioq9YevL7yyIiCBUOhlDMo8EWb231DqTiSBxhJhePeFAqJBCZzgAA$

Best regards,

Joaquin Ortega
Professor and Research Director FEMR.
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology.
Centre for Structural Biology.
McGill University.
Montreal. QC Canada H3A 0C7
Phone: (514) 398-5230
Lab: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.joaquinortegalabonlinemcgill.com__;!!Mih3wA!R4dSFWAjbR_Exioq9YevL7yyIiCBUOhlDMo8EWb231DqTiSBxhJhePeFAqJkK9jciA$
FEMR: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mcgill.ca/femr/__;!!Mih3wA!R4dSFWAjbR_Exioq9YevL7yyIiCBUOhlDMo8EWb231DqTiSBxhJhePeFAqIxP8QK8w$

[cid:860A2419-4E08-47F3-9E5A-942CE1E09078]