[3dem] 2nd NovAliX Virtual Conference (March 11th, Accelerating Drug Design for Intractable Targets)

Radjainia, Mazdak mazdak.radjainia at thermofisher.com
Fri Feb 26 05:58:16 PST 2021

Dear all,

Please take note of the "Cryo-EM in Drug Discovery - Accelerating Drug Design for Intractable Targets" session as part of the 2nd Novalix Virtual Conference on March 11th.
Keynote and panel discussion speakers include Prof. Patrick Sexton (Monash University), Dr. Corey Strickland (Merck), Dr. Kenneth Borelli (Schrödinger) and Dr. Lionel Rougé (Genentech). Participants can also visit our virtual booth and chat with Thermo Fisher Scientific representatives. Even if you can't join us for the live event, we encourage you to register anyway for on-demand access after the symposium: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ter.li/kele4m__;!!Mih3wA!X8N-EpoBcEwcif4J3fIyIVf5QNvsZAfy1-vA161rVuToPPQbMv-zMryLrCb_Hc8jrA$

Best wishes
Mazdak

Mazdak Radjainia, PhD | Staff Scientist Cryo-EM Pharma
Materials and Structural Analysis
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Achtseweg Noord 5, 5651 GG Eindhoven
The Netherlands
+31 610585016

Interested in GPCR Cryo-EM & Drug Design<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/global/forms/industrial/gpcr-cryo-em-and-drug-design.html__;!!Mih3wA!X8N-EpoBcEwcif4J3fIyIVf5QNvsZAfy1-vA161rVuToPPQbMv-zMryLrCbSSG-t3A$ >?