[3dem] PhD and Postdoc positions at Heidelberg University

Klemens Wild klemens.wild at bzh.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 16 06:53:22 PST 2021

*PhD and Postdoctoral Fellowship**s**- Structural biology**in
***co-translational ****processes and ******protein *homeostasis
*

Heidelberg University Biochemistry Center, University of Heidelberg, Germany

The group of Prof. Irmgard Sinningat the Heidelberg University
Biochemistry Center(BZH) located in the picturesque Heidelberg of
southwest Germany offers PhD and postdoctoral fellow/associate positions
tohighly motivated scientists interested in tackling challenging
questions in co-translational processes and protein homeostasis. We use
an integrated approach of structural biology applying X-ray
crystallography, single particle cryo-EM and complementary biophysical
and biochemical techniques, and have constant access to the ESRF and
state-of-the-art cryo-EM setup (Glacios and KRIOS/K3). We are part of an
agile scientific community and have a long standing interestin
unraveling detailed mechanismsof macromolecular machines from large
protein/RNA complexes to membrane proteins. For details see attachments
or visit:

www.bzh.uni-heidelberg.de/sinning/
<http://www.bzh.uni-heidelberg.de/sinning/>

We are looking forward to your application including a CV, (degree)
certificates, a list of publications, a letter of motivation and two
letters of reference. Please send your application as single pdf
document or ask for more information by email to:
irmi.sinning at bzh.uni-heidelberg.de
<mailto:irmi.sinning at bzh.uni-heidelberg.de>

**